Monday, September 5, 2011

Goodbye TS Lee.....

Hello Florida Sunshine!!  :)
So thankful to have some sunshine back in my life!  And not only do we have sunshine...but the humidity and high temperatures are disappearing too!  Woohoo!!!  Fall is coming!!!  :)

Today's project was the favor boxes for the party.  I started with this pink box....

Made a few simple changes, and ended up with this!



















                      (Back)                                                                                                 (Front)

While I was busy in the house, my husband and our neighbor were having a productive day as well!  They built this awesome work bench area.  Now we can have an organized garage!  :)
I'm excited to get outside tomorrow and really enjoy the bright sunny day!  Hope everyone has a fantastic night!
Oh, and a special shoutout to all of my VB friends who are starting the school year tomorrow!  Hope your first day is a GREAT one!

No comments:

Post a Comment