Monday, September 12, 2011

Down by the Riverside

It was such a beautiful weekend to be outside and we didn't want to waste it, so we decided to take Lucy and her best bud Stella to play in the river.  We found a good little spot back some old country roads.  I couldn't take my camera with me because we had to walk through the river to get to the good spot, and I didn't want to risk dropping it...that could have been bad! :P  However, I was able to take pictures on our way there and it was hilarious!  I'm so glad I could capture the moment...we had the roof and doors off of our Jeep, and whether you are a miniature schnauzer with a little beard, or a weimaraner with some big jowls, the wind does not cooperate!  We laughed the whole way!

Stella:  "Grrr...get this hair out of my eyes!"

Stella:  "This is going to make for a bad hair day!"
Lucy:  "You....look at my lips....they won't stop flapping!"



No comments:

Post a Comment