Friday, September 2, 2011

The Beginning of my Adventure....

There's a tropical storm headed our way and it looks like we will be stuck inside for Labor Day weekend....so I figured, what better time then now to start a blog!  My goal of this blog is to share my creations from the kitchen, my attempts at being crafty, and my training adventures for different races throughout the year!

My beautiful sister-in-law is getting married in a few weeks and I have the privilege of helping to plan a bachelorette party with my other awesome sister-in-law.  (I have really been blessed to have these girls in my life and couldn't have asked for a better family to marry into)!  I am attempting to get crafty for it....so stay tuned for updates on my creations!

Tomorrow will bring step one of the creations!


1 comment: